What are the principles for the selection of steam solenoid valves?
First, according to the length of continuous working time to choose: normally closed, normally open, or sustainable power supply
1. However, some working conditions for safety protection, such as furnace and kiln flame monitoring, cannot be selected for normal opening.
2. When the steam solenoid valve needs to be opened for a long time, and the duration of the excess closing time should be the normally open type.
3. If the opening time is short or the opening and closing time is not much, then the normally closed type is selected.
Second, select the explosion-proof solenoid valve according to the pressure parameters: principle and structure variety
1. Working pressure: If the working pressure is low, the direct-acting or step-by-step direct-acting principle must be adopted; when the minimum working pressure difference is above 0.04Mpa, direct-acting, step-by-step direct-acting or pilot-operated can be used.
2. Nominal pressure: This parameter has the same meaning as other general-purpose valves and is determined according to the nominal pressure of the pipeline.
Third, electrical selection: voltage specifications should be preferred to use AC220V, DC24 is more convenient.
4. Select auxiliary functions according to environmental requirements: explosion-proof, non-return, manual, waterproof fog, water shower, diving
1. For outdoor installation or dusty occasions, waterproof and dustproof varieties should be used (protection level is above IP54).
2. For the fountain, the submersible explosion-proof solenoid valve must be used (protection level is above IP68).
3, explosive environment: must use the corresponding explosion-proof level of explosion-proof solenoid valve
4. When the fluid in the pipe has a backflow phenomenon, a solenoid valve with a check function can be selected.
5. When manual operation of the solenoid valve is required, the solenoid valve with manual function can be selected.
5. Select the solenoid valve according to the pipeline parameters: the diameter specification (ie DN), interface mode
1. Determine the diameter (DN) size according to the inner diameter of the pipeline or the flow requirement.
2, interface mode, general > DN50 to choose the flange interface, ≤ DN50 can be freely selected according to user needs.
6. Select the explosion-proof solenoid valve according to the fluid parameters: material, temperature group
1. Fluid state: It is large to have a gaseous state, liquid or mixed state, especially when the caliber is larger than DN25, it must be distinguished.
2. Fluid viscosity: Usually it can be arbitrarily selected below 50cSt. If it exceeds this value, high viscosity solenoid valve should be used.
3, corrosive fluid: should choose corrosion-resistant solenoid valve and all stainless steel; edible ultra-clean fluid: food grade stainless steel solenoid valve should be used.
4, high temperature fluid: to choose the use of high temperature resistant electrical materials and sealing materials made of solenoid valves, and to choose the type of piston structure