What are the common sense of maintenance of conventional steam solenoid valves?
1, it is recommended to use the unit to send someone to take care of the maintenance.
2. After the steam solenoid valve is installed, it is necessary to pass the medium experiment action several times, and it can be put into formal use after confirming normal.
3. The dirt inside and outside the large valve and the suction surface should be cleaned regularly, taking care not to damage the sealing surface.
4. When the steam solenoid valve is not used for a long time, the manual valve before the valve should be closed. When re-enabling, the steam steam solenoid valve should remove the condensed water and perform the test operation several times. It can be put into use after the switch is normal.
5. When the steam solenoid valve is removed from the pipeline, the internal parts should be wiped clean and stored with compressed air.
6, when the use time is long, such as the seal between the piston and the valve seat is not good, the piston sealing surface can be re-polished, and then the valve seat grinding.
7. When working, pay attention to the pressure gauge before and after the valve, the working pressure should not exceed the rated pressure, and the working pressure difference must be within the rated pressure difference. When the working pressure exceeds the rated pressure or the working pressure difference exceeds the rated pressure difference, the steam solenoid valve should be stopped, and the front and rear manual valves should be closed to prevent the steam solenoid valve from exploding and leaking.