Use and maintenance of high temperature solenoid valve
The key characteristic of high temperature solenoid valve is heat resistance, which is hard sealed with metal materials, thus improving the application temperature; The material selection is effective, and the valve cup and guiding suite use the moistening effect of fluid in seconds, it reduces damage and has the feature of anti-abrasive. High temperature solenoid valve products include RSZF pulse damper high temperature valve, RSPS-J stainless steel plate high temperature solenoid valve, ZCZG high temperature and high pressure solenoid valve, ZCGL ultra high temperature solenoid valve, ZCZG high temperature and high pressure solenoid valve, RSPS-J stainless steel plate high temperature solenoid valve, ZCZG high temperature and high pressure solenoid valve, etc. High temperature solenoid valve should pay attention to the following contents during application and maintenance:
1. It is suggested that the application unit assign the responsible person to undertake application maintenance.
2. After the solenoid valve is installed, it needs to be introduced into the material test for several times, and it can be put into formal use only after confirming that everything is normal.
3. Clean the dirt inside and outside the big valve and the suction joint surface regularly. Be careful not to damage the sealing surface.
4. When the solenoid valve is not used for a long time, the first hand-operated valves of the valve should be closed; When it is re-activated, the steam solenoid valve should remove the condensate water and try several times. It can be put into use only after the switch is normal.
5. When the solenoid valve is removed from the pipeline and is not in use, clean the interior and parts and use compressed air to blow and store them.
6. When using for a long time, if the seal between the piston and the valve seat is not good, the sealing surface of the piston can be ground again, and then ground with the valve seat.
7. When working, pay attention to the pressure gauge before and after the valve. It is required that the working pressure should not exceed the rated pressure, and the working pressure difference should be within the rated pressure difference range. When the working pressure exceeds the rated pressure or the working pressure difference exceeds the rated pressure difference, the solenoid valve should be stopped and hand-operated valves before and after closing to avoid explosion and leakage of the solenoid valve.