Precautions for installing an explosion-proof solenoid valve
1. Before installing the stainless steel explosion-proof solenoid valve, the pipe must be cleaned. It is recommended to install a filter in front of the valve and a steam pipe to install the trap.
2. When installing, the stainless steel explosion-proof solenoid valve coil is upward and maintains the vertical position. The arrow or mark on the solenoid valve should be consistent with the flow direction of the pipeline, and should not be installed in places with splashing water or water leakage.
3. When the stainless steel explosion-proof solenoid valve fails, in order to isolate the solenoid valve in time and ensure the normal operation of the system, it is better to install the bypass device; Note: The valve on the bypass should be closed normally. If the solenoid valve is installed on the bracket, the solenoid valve The diameter should be smaller than the diameter of the valve on the main pipe.
4. The working medium of stainless steel explosion-proof solenoid valve should be clean and free of particulate impurities. The dirt and filter on the surface of the solenoid valve internals should be cleaned regularly.
5. Do not install the stainless steel explosion-proof solenoid valve in the low recess of the pipeline to prevent the condensation of steam, impurities and the like from depositing in the valve.
6, ordinary type can not be used in explosive places.
7. In the case of insufficient rigidity of the pipeline, it is recommended to fix the front and rear pipes of the valve with brackets to prevent vibration when the solenoid valve is working.
8, before installation, pay attention to see the product label, carefully read the instruction manual to determine whether the product meets the conditions of use.
9, stainless steel explosion-proof solenoid valve before and after the pipeline needs to be installed on the pressure gauge to observe the pipeline pressure.