Choose solenoid valve according to environmental requirements
1. Explosive environment: an explosion-proof solenoid valve must be attached
2. When the fluid in the pipe has reverse flow, a solenoid valve with check function can be selected.
3. When manual operation of the solenoid valve is required on site, replace the solenoid valve with manual function.
4. Waterproof and dustproof products (protection grade above IP54) should be replaced for outdoor installation or dusty occasions.
5. Submersible solenoid valve (protection grade above IP68) must be used for fountain.
6. When the solenoid valve needs to be continuously opened, and the continuous time is more than the closing time, the normally open type should be replaced.